Balance sheet

 

Half way, says the poet. Doesn’t specify half way to what.

 

1 revolution. 1 coup. 2 casualties so far. Currently 2 active cases, of which 3 under intensive care.

 

Read not less than 1000 books, not counting Lucky Luke and Asterix. Life is an imitation of books. Good life is an imitation of good books. Good books are imitations of better books.

 

Have been intelligent enough to always surround myself with people more intelligent than me.

 

Haunted by regrets and mistakes that I did and will do.

 

Was told recently by a friend who sees me with a frequency of seven years that my look never changes. Answered that I change so fast that my look remains the same – this, in my head only; in real life, said it’s because of long curly hair that I always look young: dull enough an answer to be accepted at a coffee break stuck between skyscrapers.

 

Could have made money: didn’t. Could have made friends: did. Could have made love: didn’t know how to. Could have stopped saying could have: couldn’t.

 

Decided to make decisions. Don’t yet know which.

 


 

No comments: