What is a conversation?


111207

This is not a conversation:
I must – I have to – I should – I want to – I should – (okay) – I should demand – I should ask – I should tell – (no) – you should tell – you have to tell – (no no) – I want you to tell – I need you to tell – to say – to explain – I need you to explain – we – we – we – we have to talk – it would be nice – (good) – it would be nice – it would be great if we – it would be great if you could – it would be great if we could – (very good) – it would be great if we could talk about – about – about... – (damn) – it would be great if we could talk about how... you – …about how we... will – (where was I) – it would be nice – great – it would be great if we could talk about how we will – how you think we could – we would – (very good) – it would be great if we could talk about how you think we would – (damn, I give up).

This is a conversation:
+ What are you thinking about?
- Nothing.

No comments: