* FLASH: (June 13, 1.15 am): Police attacked protesters in Ankara ! At the moment, protesters are tweeting on police manoeuvres.
* Murderers ! Ethem Sarısülük's brain death reported today. Here is how he was murdered:
* AKP made a meeting with some people who are claimed to "represent" the Gezi movement. Çelik, vise-president of AKP says the meeting was "very friendly" and that they might consider to make a referendum on the Gezi project. They seem to have forgotten about our 4 demands.
* Gezi Park was calm all day long. Tons of support, medical equipment, food, cleaning material. Chapullers carrying stuff from one place to another all day long.
* June 12, 13.30, Istanbul.
REPORTED: The resistance in Gezi Park is continuing. Thousands are sending help. One protester recently complained of the excessive amount of sandwiches and pastries and cakes that are being brought.
* June 12, 13.30, Istanbul. Hundreds of lawyers making a mass demonstration inside the Palace of Justice.
* June 12: Four TV channels who had been broadcasting the uprising since the beginning are fined. Reason? Here: They made programs that could harm the physical, mental or moral development of children and youth.
* First, some brief updates from June 11:
- Police attacked Taksim brutally, fights continued all day and night long. Hundreds are reported to be injured.
|This is what police does to a library.|
Afterwards, the policemen played football in the square. Shameless people are shameless.
- In another neighbourhood of Istanbul, "Gazi", protesters blocked the main highway.
- Fights in Ankara continued as violently as before.
Reported: In Ankara, they now use what is called "akrep" (scorpion). These are literally military vehicles, can cross any kind of barricades, can shoot gasbombs, have cameras, and are very fast.
[These were used to oppress the demonstrations in Kurdistan. I am sharing it now, just because it is only now that English-speaking people follow my posts seriously. And I should add that the vehicles themselves come from the Kurdish cities anyway.]
- Istanbul: Police entered the palace of justice, detains more than 40 lawyers.